Home refinance for homeowner’s already owned a home or investment properties and want to tap into some equity or shop for lower rate as market condition has changed over time and rates are lower and see benefits to a home refinance as below:
• Loan with a fixed interest rate for the life of the long.
• Stable monthly payment to possibly lower your current interest rate as there’s a benefit in savings per month with a different loan option.
• Changing the term of your loan to pay off your house in 15 years instead of 30 years.
• Your home value has enough equity over time since you owned the home to have the option to remove the monthly mortgage insurance or MI that protects the mortgage company in case you default your loan.
• Take out cash for home improvements projects that you been delaying due to lack of funds available.
• Debts consolidation to lower your bills or pay off debts so you are in better financial security and stability position.
• CASH purchased on a home and you want to refinance to replenish your funds such as Delay financing which you can do within 6 months of CASH purchased of a home.
This Free Refinance Advisor has been designed to help narrow down options based on your individual needs. It’s quick, it’s easy, and the more questions you answer – the more accurate your results. You’ll receive the Refinance information you need instantly without all the calls and emails!